Friday, November 2, 2007

I am leaving La Pa-aaazzz, yeh, yeh yehhh

Hi All,

Well I am leaving La Paz once again...I stayed an extra day to acclimatize again (sucks!) and I was here for Halloween....not that La Paz needs anything to make it scarier at night. I did venture out and found myself in a den of real life Vampires...scared to stay but a bit too scared to leave. It was really very unnerving and depressing so I am extra keen to get on my bike and ride.

I am going to riding south and hope to get to the Salt Flats/Desert crossing it (heading southeast) in a week or so...then maybe head a little bit into Chile before heading east to cross the Andes to Santa Cruz.

Cheers, Neal

PS I gotta leave before the US National's (adventure racing) coverage starts and I really don't want to see the sunset in La Paz again!

No comments: